SOLS Energy Marketing Professional Placement (internship level)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1 Petaling Commerz & Residential CondosUnits 1 to 18, Level 1, Jalan 1C/149Sungai BesiKuala Lumpur, 57100MY
SOLS Energy is looking for a professional placement, person to work in SOLS Energy as a marketing intern
We need person who is motivated and passionate about sustainable energy and same time has a skill or will to learn about marketing. The Marketing professional placement will work directly under marketing manager and COO. He/She would have possibilities to learn about solar industry in Malaysia and South East Asia. We are looking for someone young, self driven, flexible and motivated individual with graphic design skills and general knowledge on digital and off line marketing.
- Develop interpersonal and marketing skills;
- Work in a multicultural and international environment;
- Freedom to grow and take on tasks according to capabilities;
- High job satisfaction through developing soft and hard skills social enterprise environment
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results;
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for Malaysia Peninsula region;
- Implementing goals and objectives of the company;
- Managing the sales team and installation specialists;
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors;
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with clients, stakeholders and solar energy companies;
- Managing and incorporating our products to the Malaysian market;
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs;
- Assisting Marketing Manager in writing of proposals, presentations and campaigns.
- Assists in collateral development by developing content, designs and communication strategies.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook and Twitter, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- 2 weeks SOLS marketing training.
- Food and accommodation depending on availability.
- For international applicants we apply for your visa!
- Allowance after 1 month of successfully accomplished placement tasks, based on managers evaluation.
- Graduated with minimum Bachelor in marketing, PR, event management or similar profession with interest in technical sciences.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months.
- Flexible and proactive attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable with communal living.
- High English proficiency (written and verbal).
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- To apply, visit : http://www.sols247.org/sols-energy-marketing-professional-placement/
- Education and Training Executive
- SOLS Energy Marketing...
- International Volunteer
- Videographer Professional...
- Web Programmer/ Developer...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Communications Professional...
- Community Centre Manager