Become "Tuesday's Hero" by preparing lunch for our hard-working crew each Tuesday. As Ship's Steward, you would plan, shop for and prepare lunch for approximately 16 - 20 crew members., Lunch would be served from the ship's galley, cafeteria style, using paper plates and plastic glasses then tidying up the galley afterwards. We also need someone to use a Steward's talents to help in the galley for some of our special events.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- One day per week, plus planning and shopping.
- Supporting special events if available
- Visitor Docent On the SS Red Oak...
- Information Technology Technician
- Help your community history...
- Help us keep our Museum beautiful!
- Costume & Textile Collection...
- Richmond Museum of History...
- Photography Collection Volunteer
- Carpenter for Local History Museum
- Volunteer Recruiting On The SS...
- Deck Department On The SS Red...
- Electrician on SS Red Oak Victory
- Greeter on SS Red Oak Victory
- Architectural Historian
- Help our community museum...
- Rose Garden Crew
- Steward on SS Red Oak Victory
- Public history research in local...
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Designer needed to make...
- Docent, Public Programs &...