Hello! Drug Free World Americas Chapter (based in NY) is looking for a Spanish speaking volunteer who would like to be our communicator between our New York group and the chapters that we run in Latin America.
The volunteer position consists of:
1) making sure our chapters have the materials that they need to deliver Drug Free World events,
2) following up with them to see if they need any help,
3) following up with them to ensure they are reporting their activities.
It is about a 1 hour a week position, but can be more if you want to really create and expand this position.
Please email us at: FDFWAmericas@gmail.com if you are interested!!
- Executive Admin
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Relationship Building
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 hour a week (Can be more if you want)
- Must know how to type friendly & professional emails
- Intern / Volunteer Wanted
- Drug Education Events &...
- Graphic Artist & Website Content...
- Videographer Wanted
- Spanish Speaking Admin & Latin...
- Administrator / Secretary Position
- Gala Preparation Assistant
- Get Commission as Procurer of...
- Grant Writers / Fundraisers Wanted
- Event Management Volunteers
- Video Editor Needed
- Blogger Needed
- Fundraiser / Marketing