Volunteer Coordinator - Orlando
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
The Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for recruitment of volunteers that to provide programs that Soldiers’ Angels offers through the VA Medical Centers. The goal of this position is to work with the Service Area Director to grow the VA support volunteers so Soldiers' Angels programs can serve our veterans. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the recruitment of volunteers to serve at VA locations.
- Interviews and processes volunteer paperwork for VA support candidates.
- Coordinates with the VA Medical Centers to determine need for our services and to coordinate the placement of volunteers in various VA Medical Centers.
- Develop strong relationships with the VA Support Program volunteers serving Soldiers’ Angels.
- Create a positive environment where two-way communication and strong trust are established.
- Ensure VA volunteers are fully trained in the skills necessary for them to succeed.
- Help us show our volunteers the value they bring to our mission.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hrs a week.