Volunteer Coordinator - Florida
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
The Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for recruitment of volunteers that to provide programs that Soldiers’ Angels offers through the VA Medical Centers. ’ The goal of this position is to work with the Service Area Director to grow the VA support volunteers so Soldiers' Angels programs can serve our veterans. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the recruitment of volunteers to serve at VA locations.
- Interviews and processes volunteer paperwork for VA support candidates.
- Coordinates with the VA Medical Centers to determine need for our services and to coordinate the placement of volunteers in various VA Medical Centers.
- Develop strong relationships with the VA Support Program volunteers serving Soldiers’ Angels.
- Create a positive environment where two-way communication and strong trust are established.
- Ensure VA volunteers are fully trained in the skills necessary for them to succeed.
- Help us show our volunteers the value they bring to our mission.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hrs a week.