Creates, manages, and implements PR campaigns with the goal of enriching NorthPointe Resources’ public image. Maintains strong relationships with media reps.
- Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email Public Relations campaigns.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop Public Relations communications campaigns.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Work with Marketing VP to identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct media outreach.
- Help to clarify the organization’s point of view to all audiences.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 3 - 5 hours/week some can be done remotely
- Extensive experience with media relations, writing press release and public relations
- Are you a dietitian who can...
- Teach an Exercise (Movement) Class
- Calling all chefs/cooks/foodies!
- Assist Our Artists
- List Items for Sale on Sites...
- Marketing Volunteer Opportunity
- Share Your Love of Gardening -...
- Adopt A Garden!
- Help NorthPointe Resources...
- Share Your Hobby/Interest/Talent...
- Creative Thinkers, Idea people...
- Experienced Public Relations...