DO YOU DESIRE A PURPOSE THAT YOU CONTROL?
DO YOU DESIRE TO GIVE BACK TO THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY?
LOVE FASHION, ESTHETICS, & STYLE?
CARE ABOUT SOCIAL ISSUES?
Run Your Own Boutique While Raising Funds & Awareness for Charity
The Sankofa Center is an non-profit organization that uses the arts to combat HIV/AIDS both locally and globally. Sankofa maintains a vibrant handmade gift merchandise product line that helps fund HIV education, rapid testing, and link to life saving services in Africa, while promoting HIV awareness locally.
We train our volunteers and empower them to maintain successful boutiques of your own with our popular style line. Whether via online social media or at arts/craft, markets, & fairs we will help you find the right venue in your locale to promote your life-saving venture of style.
Contact us today to learn how to merge your passions that give back in may ways while creating a fun, yet meaningful boutique and purpose.
Inquire Today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- People Skills
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible based on your desired outcome
- Experienced Grant Writer/Grant...
- Models for charitable product line
- Grant Research Associate
- Zen Cart Specialist
- Android App Developer
- Social Media Specialist (B2B &...
- iOS App Developer
- International Volunteers &...
- Donate your valuable time
- Local Volunteer Manager
- Women's Sustainability through...
- Event Coordinators
- Team Leader of Volunteer Pop Up...
- Web Developer
- Marketing & Social Media...
- Wear House Help For Charity
- Become A Friend of The Sankofa...
- Network Administrator
- Graphic Designer