- Take photos of kids that are participating in Kids Connection activities, sports and games.
- Use digital cameras, along with a variety of equipment such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments.
- Determine desired images and picture composition, selecting and adjusting subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
- Adjust apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, field depth, subject motion, film type, and film speed.
- Create artificial light, using flashes and reflectors.
- Manipulate and enhance scanned or digital images to create desired effects, using computers and specialized software.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- Complete Volunteer Appication