Accommodating people with access and functional needs in emergency shelters.
FAST responds to disasters and deploys to shelters to help people maintain
their health, safety, and independence following a major disaster.
- Two years of work or volunteer experience serving people in one or more access and functional needs categories. This includes mobility, vision, hearing, language, mental health and medical concerns.
- Receiving Training May 22 & 23, 2017, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
Register Online at: www.kitsap.org/classes.aspx
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Availability to serve up to 7 consecutive days
- Quarterly training meetings