The Vice President (VP) Program Development is a member of the Image Impact International Board of Directors. The top responsibility of the VP Program Development is to construct, articulate, and implement annual strategic development plan. The Volunteer should have strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail. The VP of Program development works collaboratively with Treasurer, VP Development, VP Education, VP Certification.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implements strategic action plans to pilot and launch the Mentoring Leaders 4 Impact and College 2 Career 2 Community Impact programs which provides First-Generation College students with mentors and career development training.
- Assists with recruiting volunteers to support the successful implementation of the programs.
- Develops partnerships with outside educational stakeholders, such as Career Services departments at New York Metro Area public colleges, community colleges, and universities to promote and conduct each program.
- Coordinates with the VP Development on outreach to potential corporate sponsors and donors.
- Serves as the Board point person for program Chairs and volunteers. Conducts orientation for volunteer teams in coordination with the Chair. Maintains ongoing communication with team members. Attends regular team virtual meetings to keep volunteers informed of decisions and developments.
- Assists with needs analysis requirements for each program. Ensures that IACET.org continuing education standards and practices are understood and adopted. Participates in IACET internal reviews with the VP Certification and VP Education.
- Participates in the Training 4 Impact program and offers recommendations to the VP Education and VP Certification. Reviews Competencies with the VPs of Education and Certification.
- Attends monthly virtual working Board meetings. Oversees budget in coordination with the Treasurer.
Volunteer Board Position Details
- Term: Two Years
- Time Commitment: Minimum of 8-10 virtual hours per month, including some evenings.
- Please submit the following documents for consideration:
- Resume or CV
- Bio of 100-300 words using Image Impact International Bio Guidelines
- Candidates may submit materials electronically, via Word or as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL:
Image Impact International, Inc. (III) is a global Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to mentor first-generation college students to remain in college. Through our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and professional skills needed for workplace success.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact VP Human Resources Marisol Rosero-Allen at email@example.com.
- Business Analysis
- Program Management
- Strategic Planning
- Relationship Building
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 8-10 hours per month
- Assistant Editor - eNewsletter
- Graphics Support/ Designer
- Vice President Program...
- College 2 Career Program...
- Mentoring Program...
- Project Manager(New York Metro...
- CPA Non -profit 990EZ Support -...
- IT Chair (New York Metro Area)
- Quickbooks Administrator(New...
- Finance Committee Chair - New...
- Vice President Operations - New...