Emerald Coast Hospice Volunteers are in need of retired military uniforms to be used in a craft to honor our Veteran patients. If you have an aging uniform, no matter the condition, our Volunteers would love to transform it into a family heirloom for a Hospice patient. Uniforms acn be dropped off at Emerald Coast Hospice, 5536 Stewart Street, Milton, FL 32570. Or, you can call 850-995-4664 for local pick up.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers
- Licensed Stylist
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Patient and Family Support...
- Retired Military Uniforms Needed
- Calling All Crafters
- Veteran Volunteer Board Needs...
- Sign Language Volunteer
- Audio Visual Volunteer
- Loving Needles Needed
- Share Your Passion With Others
- Phone Buddies