A charity organization Health&Help is looking for an Administrative assistant, to be based in Guatemala and help the project pro bono.
Health&Help is a charity project that raises money for the construction of a free clinic and orphanage as well as aims to provide the local population in a remote area of Guatemala and Haiti with medical services of high quality.
In this role you will be expected to handle administrative issues, assist and work with volunteers as well as set up teambuilding sessions. You should be able to maintain finance and accounting work and be involved in other projects.
A successful candidate is:
- Expected to stay at least 6 months;
- Always ready to assist and good in his/her own field;
- Detail and goal-oriented;
- An emerging leader, true team player, a sharer rather than a protector; has the ability to juggle with several matters at one time;
- With exceptional communication skills and speaks English well and Spanish fairly.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Handling newly arrived volunteers, their schedule; assisting and working together with other volunteers;
- Purchasing goods and keeping the household life on track:
- Keeping the books and putting up finance reports.
- A place to stay and hot meals to eat free of charge;
- A letter of recommendation upon request;
- A friendly team, full of professionals;
- An opportunity to develop your skills and find out more about yourself and other people and cultures;
- Endless love and gratitude from all the locals, fellow volunteers and all over the world;
- A 6-8 hours working day, 6 days a week.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 months minimum