Our Shoreview location is seeking an individual to lead a "social hour" (coffee/card games/chat group) with 3-5 male individuals with disabilities in our program. This group would meet weekly, anytime between the hours of 10-2pm, for one hour and would involve direct contact with the individuals in the program. Volunteers must be able to pass a background check and must be comfortable engaging with adults with disabilities.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Special Needs
- Life Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 40
- one hour each week between 10am-2pm
- Music volunteer
- Community "Repair" Site
- Art facilitator
- Teach basic reading skills to a...
- Teach/mentor an individual to...
- Ceramics mentor/teacher
- Music instruction and songwriting
- Attend community outings with...
- Adaptive Chair Yoga for adults...
- Video game design/creation
- Coffee Club Leader
- Teach an Adaptive Rec classe for...
- Facilitate a variety of...