Help more babies have safe sleep options - Crib Checkers needed!
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Join the growing volunteer team at WestSide Baby as a Crib Checker! This specially trained position is essential to ensure that all donated cribs have the necessary parts, hardware and appropriate instruction manuals, making them safe for distribution to families served by WestSide Baby.
- Check each incoming, donated crib for any recalls in the CPSC database
- Print appropriate instruction manuals for cribs donated without them
- Fully assemble each crib while following the instructions, ensuring that we have all necessary parts and hardware.
- Disassemble and prepare each crib for distribution
- Enjoys working with hands and assembling things
- Interest or intuition of "how things work"
- Enjoys working independently and working from start to finish
- Ability to use basic tools
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 lbs at a time
We'll work with your schedule.
10002 14th Ave SWSeattle, WA 98146
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours per week - flexible once trained