ReSOURCE's Burlington Houshold Good Store offers the opportunity for an energetic and artistic individual interested in design and merchandising. Along with the opportunity to gain hands on experience in an ever changing retail enviornment.
Assist in the design and implementation of sale/holiday displays.
Improve and maintain store layout and map finding.
Connect with local artists to create pop up shops and other partner events.
Assist with store event planning and design.
Play an active rold on the company marketing team.
Design or merchandising background is a plus.
Strong design vision is a must.
Ability to work in a fast paced enviornment.
Basic carpentary skills are a plus but NOT required.
Caroline Lovegood, Burlington Store Manager
8-16 hours per week, flexible scheduling based on needs of the intern's schedule.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
ReSOURCE Volunteer Coordinator
- Interior / Exterior Decorating
- Interior Design
- Strategic Planning
- Sales Marketing
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 8-16 hours per week
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Accounting Internship
- Website Upgrade Project...
- Photography & Graphic Design...
- SQL/MS Access Development...
- Development and Communication...
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- Development and Marketing...
- YouthBuild Academic Support...
- Youth Education and Support...
- Store Marketing Intern
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- Electrical Product Research...
- Social Entrepreneurship Internship
- Retail Brand & Design Intern
- AmeriCorps Every Body Works...
- YouthBuild Tutors Needed!!