Virtual Fundraising Officer
GIRLS FOR TECHNOLOGY INC
Virtual Fundraising Officer:
Girls For Technology, Inc. is currently looking for a volunteer to serve as our Virtual Fundraising Officer to assist us in raising awareness about and secure funds for our work.
- Take initiative to build relationships with potential funders including individual community donors.
- Search and research potential donors and foundations to identify and evaluate potential funding sources.
- Make initial contacts, and follow-through of securing available funding along with the coordination of all optional funding opportunities.
- Build and maintain profitable, long-term fundraising relationships with current donors and potential donors.
* Must have previous fundraising experience
About GIRLS FOR TECHNOLOGY INC
750 Main St, Suite, HARTFORD, CT 06103, US
Empowering the next generation of girls to explore opportunities to become tomorrows leaders in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
Girls For Technology, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization after-school program committed to closing the gender gap within STEM fields one girl at a time. We provide after-school, summer enrichment programs, and workshops for under-served, under-represented adolescent girls ages 11-17 in Greater Hartford, CT school district, and neighboring towns. Our main focus is to peak girls’ interest in technology and engineering. During the summer we offer STEM-ulating activities. At GFT, members have access to mentoring, tutoring, homework help, hands-on project based STEM activities, team building, field trips, public speaking training and leadership development. We partner with schools and other community providers to inspire girls to realize their potential in the fields Technology and Engineering.