If you are looking for a low-intensity but HIGH-impact general volunteer opportunity, this is for you!
***Must be available week days, as we are open 9a-5p, M-F***
We are in need of flexible volunteers that are willing to assist with the following:
- Administrative tasks (i.e. make copies, help put info/curriculum packets together, etc.)
- Taking/Maintaining inventory of supplies
- Assisting facilitating staff at teaching sites (i.e. classroom monitor, help with graduation events, etc.)
- Tasks related to community outreach (i.e. help staff post flyers for events, research nearby churches/community centers/schools)
- Tasks related to fundraising (i.e. assist at fundraising events, help write/mail letters and emails, etc.)
Big plus if you have experience in administrative work, fundraising, and community outreach - however, this is not required!
We are asking for about 1-2 days of your time each week (around 10 hrs).
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as have basic computer skills (i.e. use email, internet research)
Have excellent written/verbal communication skills.
Have reliable transportation to our office.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 days a week; about 10 hrs a week