Support Californians with Disabilities and Elders - Capitol Rally & March
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
Great opportunity for community service!
Disability & Aging Capitol Action Day is an annual event coordinated by The Disability Action Coalition as an opportunity for people with disabilities, elders and our allies to come together in solidarity for learning, resources, unity and to share the current issues that affect their daily lives.
- Event Set-Up (5-8 volunteers)
- Event Clean-Up (5-8 volunteers)
- Marshalls along the March (8-10 volunteers)
- Sighted Guides (3-5 volunteers to guide participants who are blind/low-vision)
- ASL Interpreters (3-5 volunteers to interpret for resource fair)
- Event/Transport Navigators (3-5 volunteers)
- Exhibit Booth/Info Booth (3-5 volunteers)
- Lunch Distribution (3-5 volunteers)
- Sign Making Station (2-3 volunteers)
- And more!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
Cesar Chavez Plaza Park910 I StreetSacramento, CA 95814
- American Sign Language
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- At least 2 - 4 hours