The HSFA Red Team has one mission: the Redbook.
Red Team Members get sponsorship from local businesses to support Redbook distribution service to tens of thousands of homes in the local area each year.
The Redbook is HSFA's principal fundraising tool. Other organizations sell cookies, we offer sponsorship recognition pages in our Redbook, which is given free to people in the community. The Redbook contains life-saving information that helps families prepare for disaster. It's a real book, so when the lights are out and the cell phone towers aren't reachable, families can still have access to the information they need to save lives and property during all hazards.
This is a mission critical position. Under the direction of your District Director, you go out and ask for businesses to make a tax-deductible donation to become a sponsor. The sponsorship feel is minimal and can even be broken up into monthly payments to accommodate most budgets.
In addition to helping to secure sponsorships, Red Team members can help give out the books to the community once they are printed at events or by delivering them to people at home and/or helping support our national public safety survey.
This is a great opportunity to serve your community and help keep families safe.
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Editor in Chief of "Awareness:...
- Aware 2017 Top Golf Volunteer
- Red Team Member - Orange County,...
- Technical Writer
- Board Member - Atlanta, GA USA
- District Director - Atlanta, GA...
- Social Media Manager
- Red Team Member - Atlanta, GA...
- Enterprise Microsoft Windows...
- Aware 2017 Volunteer Las Vegas
- District Director - Orange...