Accounting Volunteer with Orphan Care & Leadership Nonprofit
59 people are interested
Many of our donations come in electronically (through online payment platforms such as PayPal) or via checks to our mailing address. Shaping Destiny staff members deposit checks and report weekly to Accounting/Financial Manager who uses QuickBooks Online to manage donations, expenses, and print reports. This volunteer would take over those responsibilities to ensure funds are being properly recorded and reported, receipts are generated when needed, and budget is kept.
- Learn more about Shaping Destiny and better acquaint yourself with our mission and vision. Visit shapingdestiny.org/about
- Let us know about your interest in volunteering to join the Life Changer’s Team by filling out an application. You can find the link to the application at shapingdestiny.org/joinstaff
- We will contact you to begin the interview process and you can expect to learn more about us along the way, ask questions, and be interviewed by several Shaping Destiny team members.
We'll work with your schedule.
555 Round Rock West DrBuilding E Suite 201Round Rock, TX 78681
- Data Entry
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Donor Management
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- About 5-10 hrs/week for at least 6 months
- Ideally living in Austin, TX area. Experienced with Quick Books Online