We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic event planner to volunteer their time producing meaningful events from conception through to completion for FACTR. Our event coordinator responsibilities include organizing memorable events that meet quality expectations and ultimately raise funds for our most deserving and under served FACTR clientele, the immigrant and refugee community of Santa Clara County.
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Conduct research, gather information and negotiate contracts
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to committees
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organize facilities and manage event details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Cooperate with marketing/PR & other volunteers to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct evaluations and report on outcomes
- Proven experience as an events planner, organizer or "lead"
- Examples of previously executed events
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 10-20 hours/week
- Marketing Intern, Volunteer
- Associate Finance Manager
- Associate Research and Training...
- Clinical Supervisor
- Executive Assistant
- Associate Theatre Director for...
- Copywriter - Volunteer Opportunity
- Associate Marketing Manager
- General Program Manager
- Fund Development Officer
- Marketing Coordinator for all...
- Associate Artistic Director, TEA...
- Associate Clinical Operations...
- Administrative Assistant
- Associate Art Director for FACTR
- Producer for Social Justice...
- Producer/Art Director for TEA...
- Operations Assistant
- Office Manager