FACTR seeks...Experienced staffing professional to assist our team in recruiting key volunteers for strategic positions within the immigration non-profit. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience within a busy Human Resource department, contract staffing or similar organization. Non-profit experience helpful but not required. Familiarity with volunteer sourcing and social media a must. Manage a team of HR recruiters, and may perform other HR projects & functions as needed.
- Screen applicants, schedule and conduct interviews; comparing qualifications to the job requirements
- Track applicants, assist in running background checks, reference checks, employee eligibility verification and investigation.
- Work with managers to monitor their staffing levels and forecast future needs
- Communicate with managers and volunteers regularly to build rapport, gauge morale and source new candidate leads
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to conduct independent website and related research for non-profit volunteers
- Proven history as a successful recruiter/staffing professional
- Interest in building a team to support the local immigrant/refugee community
- People Skills
- Human Resources Strategy
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 8-10 hours/week
- Must be available for 8-10 hours during workweek, Monday to Friday, for meetings