Volunteer Web Master
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Point of Contact: Colleen Rock
Phone: (203) 939-3011
Come join a dynamic team of professionals committed to prevent child abuse in Southern CT. The Exchange Club focuses on crisis intervention in the effort to break the cycle of child abuse while preserving the family unit. Our mission is to stop or prevent the cycle of child abuse or neglect in families by modeling nurturing parenting practices. The Center is AAA accredited nationally by the National Exchange Club Foundation for highest achievement and best practices.
Since its founding, The Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center has helped over 10,000 children and their families, and case studies show a greater than 85% success rate among families served"
Volunteer Web Master: Job Description and Duties
The Exchange Club is looking for dedicated volunteers to assist with updating graphic design, layout and content on our website. We would like our site to be more interactive, user friendly and engaging to the communities we serve and the volunteers we wish to attract. This position may be a onetime project, ideal for an internship, or may be ongoing. We are highly flexible and will work with your schedule. Please join our dynamic organization to take part in the prevention of child abuse in Southern CT.
- Web page layout, design, graphics, photographs, animation etc.
- Possible inclusion of You Tube videos to be filmed by the center
- Assist with social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Work closely with Executive Director, Board of Directors and staff to make site current
- Flexible, 3 or more hours a week or when available
- Remote or in the Exchange Club office as desired
- Web design or related experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
All interested parties must fill out an application. Candidates must provide references and allow a background check to be performed by the agency. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible, 3 or more hours a week or when availab