Minnesota Children's Museum hosts over 1,000 group visits throughout the year, and Group Assistants help ensure school groups, field trip groups, and birthday parties have a great experience by enhancing the efficiency and quality of their visit.
Group Assistants will:
- Assist staff with room set-up and preparations for groups and birthday parties.
- Greet group and assist with group unloading, check in, schedules and way finding.
- Facilitate scheduled lunches with students, teachers, and chaperones.
- Provide exceptional customer service when interacting with group and general visitors.
- Assist group teachers and chaperones as needed.
We're looking for Group Assistants throughout July and August, which are our busiest months for groups! This position requires 1 shift per week. Weekday shifts will be approximately 9am-1pm for field trip groups, and varied shifts will be available on the weekends for birthday parties.
Interested? Contact Volunteer Services at email@example.com or (651)-225-6046.
Complete our adult volunteer application: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?AP=2001712070&OR=1
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 shift per week, July-August