Catholic Charities seeks bilingual (Spanish) Volunteer Receptionist Assistants to help our Front Desk during lunch hours.
- Relieve Receptionist during lunch hour so that reception can remain open
- Greet Catholic Charities clients
- Offer water and shelter to clients as they wait for regular office hours to resume
- Answer phone and refer calls or take messages
- Other clerical as needed (mail/sort)
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1.25 hours per day / 6.25 hours per week
- Pleasant personality. Training is provided
- Receptionist Assistant Volunteer...
- Hope Donation Center Assistant -...
- Financial Stability Intake...
- Bilingual (Spanish) Financial...
- Hope Donation Center Attendant
- Donation Center Assistant - Bryan
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Bilingual (Spanish) Immigration...
- Bilingual (Spanish) Counseling...
- Bilingual (Spanish) Receptionist...