Administrative Office Support- Investments
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where431 18th Street, NWWashington, DC 20006
Support the Red Cross by performing admin office duties in support of a department at National Headquarters located in Washington DC; remote work is not consistent with this position
Work with Red Cross Investments to scan large number of documents to achieve our goal of using digital files; prepare files for off-site storage; other associated administrative duties
Candidates should have a high school diploma or at least 1 year of work experience in clerical or admin capacity; Candidate will be able to work independently and follow policies and procedures, demonstrate attention to detail; maintain confidentiality; light computer work to record/track documents scanned.
- Data Entry
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-10 hours per week; during business hours
- work independently/follow policies & procedures/attention to detail/maintain confidentiality
- Interest and background in...
- Love working with kids? Become a...
- Walter Reed volunteers urgently...
- Join the Red Cross as a...
- Animal Visitation volunteers...
- Support our Volunteers!:...
- Service to the Armed Forces &...
- Have a background in Program...
- Recruitment Volunteers Needed!
- Administrative Office Support-...