American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network- Idaho
15 people are interested
The American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN) needs volunteers to help make cancer a top national priority.
ACS CAN is working to eliminate cancer by advocating for some of the following issues:
* Cancer research and innovation
* Cancer prevention and early detection programs
* Strengthening tobacco control policies
* Ensuring access to care
* Supporting quality of life and palliative care
* Promoting healthy eating and active living to prevent cancer
Join our movement to advocate for a world with less cancer and more birthdays!
Visit for more info: www.acscan.org/idaho
While the office is located in Boise, we need people working in all parts of the state. You are able to commit to this volunteer position and serve remotely from your local community.
We'll work with your schedule.
2676 S Vista AveBoise, ID 83705
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Will work with your availability!