Volunteer Content Manager
Volunteer content manager
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Database Administration
- Google Apps
- Content Management Systems
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one year
- see job posting
- Pro Bono Grant Writer
- Volunteer Social Media Specialist
- job description of a board...
- Vice President, Communications
- Volunteer Chief Operating...
- Nonprofit Program Assistant...
- CFO Volunteer Chief Financial...
- 2017 GOLF TOURNAMENT Fundraiser...
- Volunteer Secretary for the...
- Volunteer Vice President...
- Volunteer Chief Development...
- VOLUNTEER BOOKKEEPER JOB...
- Volunteer Coordinator position...
- Volunteer Photographer/
- Volunteer Chief Marketing...
- Volunteer Marketing Manager
- Volunteer Vice President Product...
- Volunteer Content Manager
- Volunteer Development workshop
- Volunteer Vice President of...