Joining a non-profit board of directors
38 people are interested
WIF is currently seeking volunteer board members whose primary responsibility will be to provide expertise in the following areas:
- Fundraising (donations and sponsorships)
- Grant writing
- Accounting specific to non-profits
- Legal affairs
- Public relations
Our board members also coordinate activities in our six Strategic Focus Areas, which are the following:
- The Arts
- Travel / Study Abroad
- STEAM Education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics)
- Women's Empowerment
- Preclinical Safety Training / Mentoring
Benefits of serving on WIF's Board of Directors include:
- Satisfaction of making a difference in communities (locally to globally)
- Opportunity to work with individuals of diverse backgrounds
- Development/enhancement of effective decision-making skills
- Increased understanding of group dynamics and relationships
This is an extraordinary opportunity for you if you are passionate about WIF’s mission and have a track record of effective board membership. Selected Board Members will have achieved leadership stature in business, government, philanthropy, or the nonprofit sector. Your accomplishments will allow you to attract other well-qualified, high-performing Board Members.
Our board members are active advocates and ambassadors for the Wells International Foundation and are fully engaged in identifying and securing the financial resources and partnerships necessary for us to advance our mission.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Up to 5 hours per month
- Connections in communities interested in your Strategic Focus Area