Joining a non-profit board of directors
32 people are interested
WIF is currently seeking volunteer board members whose primary responsibility will be to coordinate activities in our six Strategic Focus Areas.
Our Strategic Focus Areas are the following:
- The Arts
- Travel / Study Abroad
- STEAM Education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics)
- Women's Empowerment
- Preclinical Safety Training / Mentoring
Benefits of serving on WIF's Board of Directors include:
- Satisfaction of making a difference in communities (locally to globally)
- Opportunity to work with individuals of diverse backgrounds
- Development/enhancement of effective decision-making skills
- Increased understanding of group dynamics and relationships
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual who is passionate about WIF’s mission and who has a track record of effective board membership. Selected Board Members will have achieved leadership stature in business, government, philanthropy, or the nonprofit sector. His/her accomplishments will allow him/her to attract other well-qualified, high-performing Board Members.
Our board members are active advocates and ambassadors for the Wells International Foundation and are fully engaged in identifying and securing the financial resources and partnerships necessary for us to advance our mission.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Up to 5 hours per month
- Connections in communities interested in your Strategic Focus Area