WE NEED YOU.
We're looking for traffic monitors. As traffic monitor, you get to rock a whistle and ensure our market patrons stay safe!
we'll provide you with water, snacks, and a chair!
Pretty straight forward, right?! I wish it was the same for all the drivers that turn into the street.
If I didn't work here full time, I would totally sign up, it's NOT a boring gig at all.
MCM is a largely volunteer-driven, independent market and we will tailor volunteer. If you've got the drive, we'll find a way to help you give back to your community.
- Getting connected to farms, local food producers, and other like-minded
- Participate in farm trips, volunteer gatherings, and appreciation events
- Become a part of our pool of volunteers, an eclectic bunch of folks who can give you insider tips or help you network to find a new roommate or job!
- Make friends or find love at the farmer's market! No joke - we have had a few great relationships bud out of our volunteer pool!
- Get a free coffee or a snack during your shift (don't be afraid to ask if you're hungry or thirsty) and take home some free or discounted produce when we have it available!
Sound good? Contact us for more information.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Public Speaking
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- shifts range from 2 to 4 hours per week