Venice Family Clinic is currently seeking volunteers and interns to assist the PCMH Program Manager! The clinic is a recognized PCMH, which ensures that patients' personal needs are met. In order to support the clinic's efforts in providing quality healthcare to those in need, the PCMH volunteer and intern will assist in various creative and research projects.
Specific duties include:
- Creating infographics tailored to parents of patients with complex needs
- Creating infographics providing instructions and information for patients' families in medical situations
- Researching an attendance tracking system for the Nursing department
- Evaluating cost data for phone visit pilot
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Creative skills and experience in developing graphic materials
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to carry oneself in a professional manner
- Ability to commit at least 4-8 hours per week
If interested in the above role, please send a cover letter and resume to Cassie Roque, Volunteer Services Manager, at CRoque@mednet.ucla.edu.
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Case Work / Management
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-8 hours per week
- Volunteer Podiatrists Needed for...
- Fundraising Volunteers and...
- Patient Centered Medical Home...
- Admin Volunteer Needed for...
- Med Students, RNs, MPHs, and...
- Architecture Tour Intern for...
- Volunteer Psychiatrists Needed...
- Special Events Volunteers and...
- Ophthalmologists and...
- Spanish-Speaking Intern Needed...