Animal Medical Services Assistant
151 people are interested
Volunteers help our veterinary staff care for animals in our ICU. Volunteers clean cages/kennels, provide bedding, food, toys, and TLC; help maintain a clean surgical environment; clean/sterilize surgical instruments; recover animals from surgery; perform laboratory duties; assist veterinary staff with medical services done on our shelter residents.
Shifts are Monday thru Friday: 8-10am, 10-noon or noon-2pm
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Basic handling of dogs and cats desired for all shifts
- Ability to squat, bend, twist, lift or stand for long periods
- Ability and confidence to work independently once trained
- Minimum commitment: one 2-hour weekly shift for six months
We'll work with your schedule.
5132 Voges RdMadison, WI 53718
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly 2-hour shift, minimum six month commitment