Animal Medical Services Assistant
153 people are interested
Volunteers help our veterinary staff care for animals in our ICU. Volunteers clean cages/kennels, provide bedding, food, toys, and TLC; help maintain a clean surgical environment; clean/sterilize surgical instruments; recover animals from surgery; perform laboratory duties; assist veterinary staff with medical services done on our shelter residents.
Shifts are Monday thru Friday: 8-10am, 10-noon or noon-2pm
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Basic handling of dogs and cats desired for all shifts
- Ability to squat, bend, twist, lift or stand for long periods
- Ability and confidence to work independently once trained
- Minimum commitment: one 2-hour weekly shift for six months
About Dane County Humane Society
5132 Voges Rd, Madison, WI 53718, US
To help people help animals.
Providing people an opportunity to interact and improve the lives of shelter animals.
We'll work with your schedule.
5132 Voges RdMadison, WI 53718
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly 2-hour shift, minimum six month commitment