Animals provide a special kind of peace that people can't provide. We need volunteers to share their pets with patients at an Independence nursing homes. We welcome Pets for Life and Delta Pets organizations.
We also welcome individuals with well behaved dogs that love being around people and are current with their vaccinations.
Crossroads Hospice Provides patient care to patients in Missouri & Kansas. Please contact your local Crossroads Volunteer Manager Veronica Evans at (816) 333-9200 for more information on how you can help or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Mental Health
- Animal Therapy
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 visits a month
- Must complete training. Provide DL and Auto Ins, TB Testing & background check free on site
- Brighten a Day in Raytown!
- Do you have a computer? Want to...
- Experienced Crochet Enthusiast...
- Life Legacy Journals for the...
- Volunteer To Be One Of The Best!
- Office Volunteer
- Pet Visits for Hospice Patients
- Be Kind in Belton!
- Vet to Vet visits in Saline...
- Transform your Life! Become a...
- YOU Are The Ultimate Gift!
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Be A Moment of Joy!
- Make a Difference in Lee's...
- Your Dog Can Volunteer Too!
- Friendly Visitors wanted for...
- Brighten Someone's Day in...
- Creative Writing for Hospice...
- CAN YOU SMILE AT A STRANGER?...
- Looking for CARING individuals...