Under the supervision of a member of the Green Star staff, interns will provide assistance with our program and administrative needs while gaining valuable professional experience. This internship is unpaid however we do offer a small daily transportation stipend.
Applications are due March 1. Apply here: http://greenstarmovement.org/internships
Interns must committ to at least 15 hours per week (equivalent of 2 days a week)
Program Interns will:
- Gain skills in the fundamentals of bricolage mosaic (tiling, grouting, mirror-cutting, sculpture, mixing/coloring mortar, etc.
- Develop relationship-building skills with youth
- Teach/lead a small group of students or volunteers in tasks and activities
- Be able to prepare the work site for the day’s tasks and conduct clean up
- Interior / Exterior Design
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of 15 hours a week