- May 18th Pre-event - 2 volunteers are needed to come to the Richmond Office of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to assist with filling participant bags. Approximate time needed will be 2 hours.
- Monday, May 22nd - Clubs for a Cure Tournament
- 1 Volunteer needed from 9am-6pm for photography. We are asking for a volunteer photographer to make rounds during the tournament and take photos and sell raffle tickets during the entire event.
- 2 Volunteers need from 9am - 12pm for course set up which involves setting up the golf course with sponsor signs. We will also ask these volunteers to help as greeters - to meet and greet players and assist them with registration and answer questions
- 2 Volunteers needed from 3:30pm - 6pm to assist at reception and raffle tables. Volunteers will also be assisting with break down - involving break down golf course signs, registration and raffle area
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Anywhere from 2 to 8 hours