Ronald McDonald House Kitchen Volunteer
WhenFri Apr 14, 2017 09:00 AM - Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:00 PM
Where333 Westmoreland Dr.Rochester, NY 14620
Creating a clean, safe and caring home environment for families of children who are critically ill or injured. Ensuring the kitchen area is clean, neat, organized, stocked and food rotated appropriately.
Looking for 1 person to assist in our kitchen on Friday mornings!
- Clean appliances, floors, counter tops, sinks, and cupboards.
- Organize, sort the pantry, cupboards and refrigerators (discard unusable food).
- Empty and fill dishwasher(s).
- Handle trash and recycling.
- Sort donations and stock appropriately.
- Maintain coffee station.
- Wash toys in the play area.
- May drive van for donation pickups.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Every Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- • Must present an appropriate appearance and a friendly manner. • Must be dependable and punctual. •