Ronald McDonald House Shift Volunteer
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
333 Westmoreland Dr.Rochester, NY 14620
Create/maintain a clean, safe and caring home environment for families of children who are critically ill or injured.
- Clean and prepare guest rooms at the house to include, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, wiping down shelves and cabinets.
- Organize supply closets and maintain inventory.
- Clean all common areas of the house to include lobby, TV rooms, staircases, and elevator. This includes mopping, vacuuming, tidying/organizing, tasking out trash and dusting.
- Wash and fold linens.
- Some outdoor assistance to include sweeping front porch, picking up trash, oversee recycling area, tidying the backyard playground.
- Receptionist support.
- Shuttle support - driving our facility van.
Every Monday 3-6 pm
2nd and 4th Mondays 12-3 pm
3rd Monday 6-9 pm
2nd and 4th Tuesday 12-3 pm
Every Thursday 12-3 pm
2nd and 4th Thursday 3-6 pm
1st, 3rd and 5th Friday 12-3 pm
Every Friday 3-6 pm
Every Friday 6-9 pm
Every Saturday 1-5 pm and 5-9 pm
Every Sunday 1-5 pm
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2 times per month, 3-4 hours
- • Must present an appropriate appearance and a friendly manner. • Must be dependable and punctual. •
Report this opportunity