The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Team.
- Managing projects, a specific function and/or ongoing activities
- Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging of resources to foster team work
- Ensure to build a culture in context with the organizational cultural values
- Promoting volunteer engagement not only as team members but also representing themselves at all events to foster inter-team relations and connectivity
- Plan meetings, presentations, programs, and special events, participate and represent team in these activities.
- Target existing clients, cultivate client relationships, and identify opportunities of new business
- Collect project feedback after client projects are signed off
- Assess project impact at predefined intervals (6 months and 1 year after project completion
- Develop new case study
- Ensure all project materials/knowledge is checked into system
- Identify improvement opportunities
Education & Experience:
- BA / BS / MBA Marketing with 5 yrs of experience
- A background in management consulting and/or non-profit management is strongly preferred.
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
- 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
- Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering team work
- Passionate & committed to serve community
- Excellent Communicator
- Good sense of humor
- Honors CLASS's code of ethics
- Contribute 4 - 5 hrs of work per week for project
- Attend monthly meetings: 2 in person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Group based learning
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sr. Associate - BD
- Web Designer
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Web Designers
- Associate Director - Process,...
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- Manager - Business Process...
- Sr. Associate – BPM – General...
- BD & Marketing Chair
- Project Management...
- Director - BD
- Treasurer and Officer
- Associate Director - New &...
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Project Manager
- Strategy Consulting Manager
- Human Resources Chair
- Associate Director - IT, Digital...
- Project Management...
- Director - BPM