The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Team.
- Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
- Should implement the team plans as per calendar for the team
- Implement KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
- Successfully implement resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities along with Director & HR
- Foster appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
- Implement volunteer engagement activities
- Should collect feedback from each team member and keep the board members informed about it
- Should be able to guide the team members for training, feedback, succession planning etc.
- Conduct research in seeking business with potential NPO prospects & develop relationship with new NPO clients.
- Confirm Current Operations, understand key programs on identified prospects.
- Conduct follow-up calls, presentations and meetings with leads to explain more about CLASS and understand their needs and potential fit with CLASS Offerings.
- Maintain CRM(Client Relationship Management) Database on the leads.
- Receive feedback & references from clients after the project is delivered.
- Reach out to past CLASS clients to gauge impact of CLASS's work and probe for potential follow up -on projects and/or referrals.
- Seeking repeat business by managing relationship with current & past clients.
- Representing CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
Education & Experience:
- MBA Marketing with 6+ yrs of experience
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
- 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
- Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering team work
- Passionate & committed to serve community
- Excellent Communicator
- Good sense of humor
- Honors CLASS's code of ethics
- Contribute 4 - 5 hrs of work per week for project
- Attend monthly meetings: 2 in person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Group based learning
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sr. Associate - BD
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Practice Development Lead
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- Manager - Business Process...
- Sr. Associate – BPM – General...
- BD & Marketing Chair
- Director - BD
- Associate Director - New &...
- Project Management...
- Director - Business Consultancy...
- Associate Director - Practice...
- Strategy Consulting Manager
- Human Resources Chair
- Client Relations...
- Project Management...
- Director - BPM
- HR Associate
- Treasurer and Board Member