The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Team.
In general, a business process manager will evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control internal processes. Managers will work to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with our organization’s strategic goals. They will work collaboratively across all departments/teams of the organization to help improve the management of a business process. They will focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Within BPM, the Manager will work with a team of associates to develop, manage and continuously improve IT, tools, process, quality, systems and infrastructure to support the growth strategy of CLASS.
- Depending on the area they work in they will:
- Support a department to identify their productivity needs at the organization level
- Document & evaluate CLASS processes, quality standards & drive improvement projects
- Evaluate, monitor & drive improvements for managing information in CLASS - create, store, exchange
Education & Experience:
- BS / MS in computer Science with 3 yrs. Of experience
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
- 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
- Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering team work
- Passionate & committed to serve community
- Excellent Communicator
- Good sense of humor
- Honors CLASS's code of ethics
- Contribute 4 - 5 hrs of work per week for project
- Attend monthly meetings: 2 in person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Group based learning
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sr. Associate - BD
- Web Designer
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Web Designers
- Associate Director - Process,...
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- Manager - Business Process...
- Sr. Associate – BPM – General...
- BD & Marketing Chair
- Project Management...
- Director - BD
- Treasurer and Officer
- Associate Director - New &...
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Project Manager
- Strategy Consulting Manager
- Human Resources Chair
- Associate Director - IT, Digital...
- Project Management...
- Director - BPM