The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Team
- Assisting in developing strategic and operation plans by identifying short term and long term priorities.
- Tracking KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
- Providing leadership to the team and encouraging leadership based culture
- Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
- Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
- Promoting volunteer engagement and representing at all events to foster inter-team relations and connectivity.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organizational goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Manage all IT projects by coordinating resources with team members.
- Conduct system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organizational outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education & Experience:
- BS / MS in Computer Science with 8 + yrs of Experience
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
- 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
- Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering team work
- Passionate & committed to serve community
- Excellent Communicator
- Good sense of humor
- Honors CLASS's code of ethics
- Contribute 4 - 5 hrs of work per week for project
- Attend monthly meetings: 2 in person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Satisfactory volunteering experience
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online
application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us
[http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive
your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sr. Associate - BD
- Web Designer
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Web Designers
- Associate Director - Process,...
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- Manager - Business Process...
- Sr. Associate – BPM – General...
- BD & Marketing Chair
- Project Management...
- Director - BD
- Treasurer and Officer
- Associate Director - New &...
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Project Manager
- Strategy Consulting Manager
- Human Resources Chair
- Associate Director - IT, Digital...
- Project Management...
- Director - BPM