We are looking for someone who is interested in empowering at risk youth and young adults. Someone who is interested in helping their community and has an upbeat attitude and positive energy.
Interested in learning how to research, perform administrative duties and share your knowledge of needs of youth. Gather community empowerment news, community activities and meetings in the Dallas/Fort Worth community groups. This role is for someone who will use a variety of methods to collect and organize information and data. Assistant will also learn how to present information to others in a written report or oral presentation.
The content will focus on a range of topics, such as
- Community Engagement
- Social media usage
- Project management
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Computer skills, ability to use Microsoft Word, Power and Internet search applications
- Self-motiviated and high energy
- Team player and able to work independently
Duties & Responsibilities
Assist the President, Adult Literacy Coordinator and Director of Outreach Ministry to mentor and share resources with the community.
Skills & Qualifications
Knowledge of Office 365 or Word 10 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher)
- Ability to prepare documents and complete assigned tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train
Training will be provided to improve assistant skills.
- Office Management
- Literacy / Reading
- Executive Admin
- Internet Research
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- College Student - 20 hours per week