We are seeking compassionate and savvy volunteers to assist with ongoing administrative duties for maintaining our programs for families in need.
The administrative tasks would include email communications, flyer design, and occasional data entry to support our programs. Please have familiarity with (or an enthusiastic willingness to learn) Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is a great opportunity to hone your skills by using to improve this community! You will also get an insider's glimpse at the nuts and bolts, as well as the rewards and stimulating challenges, of how a non-profit operates.
We are happy to hear from students, professionals, retirees, stay-at-home parents, and anyone else who is passionate about helping others!
Thank you so much! We look forward to hearing from you.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours a week
- Teach and Play with Kids during...
- Bilingual/Spanish Interpreter...
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Teach and Play with Kids During...
- Driver Needed for Summer Camp...
- Pro Bono Accountant needed for...
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed for...
- Website Maintenance Assistance
- Food Drive Help
- Long Term Administrative Assistant
- Design Fun Flyers & Newsletters!...
- Change a Life, Mentor a Child!
- Be a Summer Camp Instructor!