- Provide day-to-day leadership in pursuing the GirlsInSTEM initiative
- Deploy the implementation program Research-Advocate-Intervene and recruit volunteer to execute the specific tasks
- Interact with corporate groups (Employee Resource Groups) focused on the promotion of women and invite their support
- Be the liaison with the student sororities from local universities
- Represent JerseySTEM (attend, speak) in public functions, conferences,...
- Coordinate Grants requests relative to Girls In STEM
JerseySTEM is a network co-op of parents, professionals, students and educators whose goal is to promote excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math ("STEM") education. We are dedicated to partnering with local schools and other organizations to create and enhance STEM-oriented educational opportunities as part of students' paths towards college and career readiness, and to develop effective STEM programs and initiatives that engage students and educators. JerseySTEM is also committed to bridging the gender gap in STEM education and sharing STEM-related opportunities with underprivileged students and communities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Graphic Designer Adobe Illustrator
- Site Engineer/Surveyor for...
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Editorial Staff for STEM content
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Wix Store Consultant
- Volunteer Engagement for STEM...
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert