Brookdale Hospice is starting a No One Dies Alone (Vigil Volunteer Program) Volunteer Program.
Recruiting volunteers to sit at patient's bedside, create a calm, peaceful atmosphere and provide Ministry of Presence during the final hours of their End of Life Journey. Play soft music, read, sing.
We are not born alone and so it stands to reason we should not have to die alone. Provide a calming, peaceful presence at patient's bedside as they transition. Soft music, reading, ministry of presence. What a beautiful gift.
Brookdale Communities are located throughout Orange County and the Inland Empire.
Please contact our office to discuss this program in greater detail.
We look forward to sharing this amazing opportunity with you, our patients and families on Hospice
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Public Speaking
- Reading Comprehension
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 30
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Scheduling based upon need
- Direct Patient...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-San Dimas
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Anaheim
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Tustin
- CERTIFIED PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER
- Hospice Volunteer with a Pet
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Laguna...
- Hospice Volunteer
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Brea
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Mission...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Walnut
- Paint with Alzheimer's Patients...
- Hospice Aromatherapy Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteers needed...
- CRAFTERS NEEDED-START TODAY, NO...
- Hospice Cosmetologist Volunteer
- NO ONE DIES ALONE VOLUNTEERS
- MEMORIES IN THE MAKING USING...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Corona...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Costa...