We are looking for committee members to support the fundraising program and special events at the Lancaster Public Library. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? Ideal candidates will have a passion for the Lancaster Public Library. In addition to attending monthly meetings, we're looking for committee members who are ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work in the community soliciting donations and building support for LPL.
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 1 hour/month for meetings + committee work
- Computer Tutors!
- Library Lovers & Leaders
- Conversational ESL: Adult Learners
- Summertime and the...
- The Juliana Bookstore Needs YOU!
- Custodial Volunteer
- Library workout and stretching...
- Bend, Lift, and Stretch to...
- Marketing and Outreach Assistant
- The Marshall Street Book Shop...
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Book Tidyer