We are looking for committee members to support the fundraising program and special events at the Lancaster Public Library. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? Ideal candidates will have a passion for the Lancaster Public Library. In addition to attending monthly meetings, we're looking for committee members who are ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work in the community soliciting donations and building support for LPL.
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 1 hour/month for meetings + committee work
- Library Lovers & Leaders
- Accounting Volunteer
- Summertime and the...
- Bend, Lift, and Stretch to...
- Haunted Library!
- Marketing and Outreach Assistant
- Volunteer at the Marshall Street...
- Book Tidyer
- Computer Tutors!
- Conversational ESL: Adult Learners
- Program Assistant - Bedtime...
- The Juliana Bookstore Needs YOU!
- Custodial Volunteer
- Play, Learn, and Grow with Me
- Library workout and stretching...
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Program Assistant - Bedtime Math...