A Brush with Kindness is a neighborhood revitalization program, running through the month of June, aimed at helping low income homeowners maintain the exterior of their homes through minor repairs such as
- Landscaping and other yard clean up
- Select minor exterior home repair work
Greater Jackson Habitat for Humanity is looking for dedicated subcommittee members to assist in the planning and execution of this year’s ABWK.
This committee will meet once a week beginning April 10 th at 1:30 and will be responsible for
- Recruiting volunteer groups and individuals to take part in ABWK.
- Organizing various aspects of the event.
- Getting donations from local businesses such as water, snacks, and lunches.
- Encouraging a positive atmosphere during the event.
If you are passionate about helping deserving families in the greater Jackson area, and have an hour once a week to spare, please contact Jamie Potts at email@example.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment