We are looking for amazing and exceptional individuals to join our host committee for the Maya's Hope Lotus Ball on Friday, October 26, 2018 at 583 Park Avenue!
Maya's Hope improves the quality of life of disadvantaged, orphaned and extremely impoverished children around the world.
This will be the 7th Annual Gala for Maya's Hope and you can help us reach our goal of $300,000!
We are looking for individuals from a wide array of backgrounds:
law, medicine, entrepreneurs, real estate, finance and those who want to make a difference!
Here's what is required:
-Purchase your ticket upon joining ($350.00)
- Attend and actively participate in a majority of Committee Meetings
In person participation is assumed although a conference call option will be available for those with special circumstances or last minute scheduling issues.
- Commit to raising a minimum of $4,000 for the Gala through sponsorships, ticket sales, and auction items with the goal of securing at least one sponsor, one live auction item
(Auction item needs include exotic vacation destinations, airfare, unique experiences such as celebrity chef-hosted house parties, rounds of golf with local celebrities, exclusive tickets to sporting or arts event, etc.)
- Solicit sponsorships from at least five companies
- Solicit in-kind donations such as graphic design and photography services, discounted printing,
- Hand address and personalize invitations to at least 15 individuals from your personal network for the Gala.
-Be Ambassadors of Maya's Hope
-Have integrity and show respect to all volunteers, members of the committee, board and humankind :)
If you meet these criteria, please send an email explaining why you would like to join and please attach a copy of your resume or LinkedIn page. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If selected, you will be part of an extraordinary event which directly impacts the lives of the children we serve.
Here is a video from our 2017 gala:
Here are photos from 2017 Gala:
We understand that not everyone has the time and resources to meet these expectations but still have a desire to help. To this end, there are other volunteer opportunities available for those individuals who are unable to commit to the full list of tasks outlined above.
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 30
- Life Coach needed for...
- Russian and Ukrainian to English...
- Board Member Opening at Maya's...
- HR recruiter and specialist/...
- PR and Marketing Expert to help...
- Tagalog/English Translator (must...
- Super FUNraisers / Fundraisers
- Event Planner needed for small...
- Graphic Designer Volunteer for...
- Host to Join Host Committee for...
- Salesforce Expert Needed :)
- Sponsor a Child Program Manager
- Chair of the Board Opening -...