This is a postion on The Children's Heart Foundation - Texas Chapter Board of Directors. Responsible for coordination of volunteer recruitment, training, communication and appreciation.
- Working with Event Chairs to ensure proper planning, scheduling, and execution of volunteer plan for event
- Quarterly communication with all interested volunteers via email or phone
- Recruiting and inspiring volunteers in fundraising, event planning, and event execution
- Ensuring all volunteers are entered into DonorPerfect
- Find ways to show appreciation to volunteers and to keep them motivated
- Work closely on with the Webmaster and Social Media Coordinator to showcase active volunteers
- Find webinars and training seminars the Board of Directors or other volunteers could attend to help benefit CHF TX.
- Needs to be extremely organized, a team player, and have very good communication skills. CHF TX can have up to 15 events across the state in one month in need of volunteers.
- Donor Management
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Business Development & Sales Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 hours per week
- Must reside in the DFW, TX area