About Us: The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT. We are looking for experienced, motivated and committed individuals to join our team.
Board Responsibilities :
* Responsible for growth and sound governing the organization.
* Ensure fulfillment of the mission of the organization.
* Strongly believes in and advocates organizational values.
* Set strategic direction and overall policy.
* Oversee and give final approval to the organization’s budget, evaluate the organization’s progress toward strategic goals and ensure sufficient resources.
* Act as ambassadors for the organization.
* Promote the organization’s image and public standing.
* To establish an organizational culture that embraces strategic planning and sets clearly defined goals.
* Help promote diversity.
* Report to the Board President.
* Work closely with the Team Director and other volunteers.
* Assign work to the committee members, set the agenda, run regular meetings and distribute meeting minutes.
* Initiate and lead the team evaluation and KPI.
* 15+ years of experience in the area of expertise [Management, Strategy, HR, Marketing, Finance, Nonprofits, Sales, Consulting, Academia, etc.]
* Demonstrated interest/passion in the non-profit/social responsibility sector.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and taking initiative.
* Desire to play lead role in CLASS’s growth strategy.
* Demonstrated effectiveness in meetings and task forces seen as a leader.
* Solid professional reputation.
* Fulfill required time commitment.
* Willing and able to make asks on CLASS’s behalf [ambassadors].
* Honesty, integrity and respect for others.
* Visionary: future orientation.
* Good communications skills open-minded and articulate.
* Strong team-builder and team member.
* Leadership skills.
* Self-confident and outgoing personality.
Estimated time commitment and meeting format
* Attend Monthly Board meetings.
* Attend twice in a month in person team meetings at 7pm pst (1250 Oakmead Parkway, Sunnyvale CA- 94085)
* Estimated time commitment: 10-15 hours/ month depending needs
* Minimum commitment requirement is 1 Term [3 years]
Type of Job: Unpaid / Volunteering / Unpaid; Flexibility to work with your current job
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online
application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us
[http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive
your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an info-session
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sr. Associate - BD
- Web Designer
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Web Designers
- Associate Director - Process,...
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- Manager - Business Process...
- Sr. Associate – BPM – General...
- BD & Marketing Chair
- Project Management...
- Director - BD
- Treasurer and Officer
- Associate Director - New &...
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Project Manager
- Strategy Consulting Manager
- Human Resources Chair
- Associate Director - IT, Digital...
- Project Management...
- Director - BPM