Summary of Responsibilities:
Assist with orderly management of fundraising documents and files to assure easy retrieval, compliance with legal archiving requirements, and preservation of vital development history.
Review individual, corporate and foundation files to determine appropriate archiving, shredding or saving actions
Assist with daily / weekly filing of current donation documents, including major gift documentation
Assist with daily / weekly acknowledgment letter processing
Assist with photo archiving for 50 th anniversary slide show
Assist with mass mailings pertaining to events and donor communications
Assist with phone calls pertaining to fundraising events
Skills and Abilities:
Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
Experience in non-profit fundraising offices a plus
Education and Training:
Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
Perform duties under the supervision of Director of Development: Donor Relations & Planned Giving
- Data Entry
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- at least 3 hours per shift
- Check out the up-to-date...
- Kick 4 HOPE- Kickball Tournament
- Help the Seniors by packing food...
- Westside Food Center- Assist...
- AweSTEM Summer Youth...
- Support a former Focus: HOPE...
- Focus: HOPE- Fall 2017 Career...
- Block Parties at Cool Cities...
- Volunteer Office Assistant for...
- Part Time Development Department...